Hello hello!!
So today is Friday... THANK GOODNESS! Yesterday actually wasn't too bad either... I got to leave work at noon because of graduation and because my wonderful husband said I could!! And then this morning we went to my dad's graduation which was pretty eventful. Leave it to that guy to fall on his face. (At least it wasn't down the stairs... now THAT would have been a problem : ] ) Other than that, Aunt Kathy dropped her camera off the balcony and hit some lady in the head. Yeah, she needs stitches. Oops! Then there was all the grandma/grandpa Livingston drama. And my mom trying to deal with the drama. Good times all around!!
Tonight we are going to Bryant's concert at Tahitian Noni here in Provo. I think that it will be way fun!! I will take some pictures and post them. Along with pictures of the new car after I wash it!! Yay! Tomorrow we are going to take it easy... I guess Kristopher is going to head into the shop for a while and finish our bed frame and work on the mother's day gifts. It will be fun to have them all finished. Other than that it is time to for SURE enjoy the weekend!!
In other news, I definitely have ALL a-'s this semester, which equals no b's!! That also equals me getting less than 10% of things wrong across the board, which means that more than 90% of the time I was correct! Hooray for having time to actually do the reading, and for going to class. It is about time I figured that one out! : ]
Well, that's about it. I better get going...
Pictures soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment