7.10.07

BEST day every!!

So I would say that this has been a pretty good day so far, and it's only noon!! First of all, we have been watching General Conference, which is always fantastic. Secondly, as some know I have been trying for about a month and a half pretty religiously to win 4 suite of Spider Solitare. It hadn't been going very well... mostly I just give up and start a new game when it starts looking too hairy. In fact, I had never even gotten one stack out!! But today.... I WON!! (Don't worry... I was still listening to conference... my mom gave me a little quiz about what was discussed and I passed with flying colors!)
Of course Conference Weekend wouldn't be nearly complete without something DELICIOUS for breakfast. Yesterday I made a fantastic breakfast cassarole (hash browns with eggs and cheese and ham yumminess...) but today I tried something new. I had never made the recipe before, but it has been one of my favorites since I was little (minus the nuts my mom always puts in). Long story short I tried it, and it came out fantastic!!
And best of all, I have gotten to hang out with Kristopher all day!! That ALWAYS makes my day =)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I look forward to reading conference when i get the time. There wasn't much conference listening going on at my sisters house. 3 children- 1 crying, one saying why do I have to be quiet and the other trying to touch the baby- needless to say conference is not very productive with small children. But the talks i did hear I loved.

Anonymous said...

wait what is that delectable looking glazed thing? It looks really good. I think I'm hungry. Btw, your hair looks cute. :)