30.10.07

Tag tag

I have been tagged!

Here are the rules: 1. Each person list 6 facts/habits about themselves. 2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules.

1. For the first few weeks of the semester, I am completely IN LOVE with school. It's sick really, but I just can't wait to get my syllabus in each of my classes and as soon as the first day of school is over I rush home to build my completely nerdy but highly efficient Outlook calendar. Everything is color coded and completely wonderful. Of course, this excitement for school eventually wanes, but is sure to come again when the new semester starts. Who knows what I will look forward to when I finish!
2. I have big goals as far as cooking goes... I suppose I will try to use my extra time when I finish with my degree to cook WONDERFULLY yummy things.
3. I secretly want to learn how to be a great photographer... someday I will buy myself a fancy-shmancy camera and I will make beautiful pictures to hang in my house.
4. I hate doing dishes. One dish or a million, it doesn't matter. If there is one thing I would change about our very wonderful apartment, it would be the biggest dishwasher on the market! (Ok, I would probably put in some more square footage and cabinets too =]) I would much rather make something yummy than deal with the tidal wave of dishes that come with it. This is why I have a plan to have 12 children, so they can do all of my dishes for me for the rest of my life. Yeah right.
5. I have worked at Independent Study since December of 2005... the longest I have worked in one place. I have my own desk in my own spot and it has it's own picture of Kristopher and I. So cute.
6. I am the nursery leader in my ward, and I really enjoy it. Sometimes I wish I could borrow the children, so if you need a babysitter, just let me know =) =)

I tag YOU if you want to be tagged!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

with 12 kids you will have no time to cook, at least until they are older. This is how your day will go. Chase kids around trying to convince them that their room is more fun to play in than the bathroom where they pull all the toilet paper off the roll then proceed to stuff it in their mouth, next comes the tv and everything that goes with it... you get the point. Kids like adult toys...so you have to put cooking on hold until your kids are older or sleeping.

Julie said...

We're coming to Utah at Christmas! So maybe then...? At any rate, I really want to see you guys.