I've Been Tagged...
Joys
1. Hanging out with my family!
2. Being D-O-N-E with school!!
3. Carrying around our little baby in my belly... for now!
Fears
1. Losing my family members.
2. Having to work after the baby comes.
3. Someone at the Y finding some random class I haven't taken and keeping me from graduating... I hope I got everything!!
Goals
1. Own a home.
2. Be in better shape.
3. Be a better wife and person in general.
Current obsessions or collections
1. Sitting around enjoying FREE time.
2. Otter pops and other ice cream and frozen treats.
3. Hanging out with Kristopher.
Random, Surprising Facts
1. I'm pretty ok at wii bowling, but really really bad at real life bowling.
2. I have nightmares pretty much every night. But I don't wake Kristopher up when I am upset. I just kinda grunt until he asks if I am ok. Poor Kristopher.
3. I have no idea what we are going to name our little baby!!
I tag... Miyoshi, Naomi, Katie, Sara, Sarah, and anyone else I forgot!!
1 comment:
bwahaha i might actually get around to this. its either that or keep on drowning in contracts.... mmm
Post a Comment