11.1.09
It has been a really nice, relaxing (although altogether uncomfortable) past few days. I have been able to hang out with my mom, get a pedi with Ashley, see a movie with Ashley and Ariel, go out to eat at Tucanos (thanks for having a birthday, Kristopher!!), hit up a wedding reception, go to church and listen to Kristopher's lesson, watch movie after movie at home, sew and sew and sew, nap... It really has been nice. Although, had we opted to go with this past Thursday for the induction, we would be home from the hospital already. But, unless things get moving soon, it looks like we are all set for Tuesday. The hospital will call tomorrow afternoon/evening and let us know what time to check in on Tuesday morning and we should be able to meet our little girl the day after tomorrow. And so, given no labor tomorrow, I will continue on my merry little way sewing and relaxing with mom (thanks mom!!), getting my hair cut tomorrow afternoon and doing that last load of laundry before things get crazy. Such a strange calm before the storm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You know, I was really hoping to share my birthday with your little princess. But I guess I can settle for tomorrow or Tuesday :-)
you are a real trooper to wait this long!! i would have been faking labor by now.
Ooooh, sounds like things are getting exciting. :) Relax now while you can. Good luck on Tuesday. I'll be thinking of you!
Post a Comment