6.1.09

Just kidding.
They stopped.

8 comments:

Kristen said...

But it is a start! Baby come today!!!

Meredith Shatzer said...

Make sure to have Kris write in when she comes! I'm so excited to hear!

naomi said...

Suck. Good luck good luck!

Josh and Diana Lee said...

I check your blog all the time to see if you've had her. I can't WAIT to see pictures! I love how you write in the middle of the night. I cannot sleep to save my life so maybe I'll start doing the same. I'm SO excited for you! She's going to be beautiful!!

Unknown said...

So close!!!!! Oh gosh!

I hope they start seriously soon!!

and keep the paper you write everything on. I have mine still and I'm planning ... I dunno. I don't scrap book, but if I ever do... I'm putting that paper in there! :) GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

Sara said...

Jump up and down or go for a long walk! You need to get that baby here! :)

Amy said...

She'll be here before you know it! The waiting game is the worst part (next to the contractions). I hope your labor and delivery is fast and easy. After getting the epidural I went from 'mean and bossy' to 'relaxed and funny' (according to my husband). Best of luck!!!

J. Miyoshi Zuehl said...

Oh my! I've been waiting for news... I've been thinking about you, I'll start praying for real contractions, we need to move this along!!