12.3.09

2 months young

Abby will be 2 months tomorrow... time has been flying by!! To celebrate, Abby gave us a little present! She has slept long stretches of time before, but last night she slept from 10:30 to 6:15! That, my friends, is sleeping through the night! She is such a good baby and she really makes my days so fun. We have been able to hang out with Kristopher this week since he has been home from work, and it is fun to see the two of them together too. Here is a slideshow of Abby's first 2 months. Towards the end she has lots of big smiles... she is getting so much more interactive as she gets older. It's a long one, so 10 points if you make it all the way through!

5 comments:

holmesfam.blogspot.com said...

Okay I made it all the way through...so I guess I get 10 points. Hey that was absolutely beautiful...what a sweetie she is! Nice choice in music the Phil Collins 'Tarzan' song is mine and my kids' Theme song...I play at least once a day for us to dance around to. LOVE IT!

Darcy Marie said...

BriAnna, she is such a doll! I love your slideshow - so cute :)

Meredith Shatzer said...

very VERY cute! She's adorable and I can't wait for our little baby to get here now! You make me very jealous. I hope Kristopher is doing better!

Anonymous said...

I really love this video! You are such a good mommy to our little angel. I love how you take care of her so gently and with all your love. Abby is so lucky to have such a wonderful mother!

Kristen said...

I love the pictures! She is such a doll. Makes me want a little girl.