


Here is Abby, modeling one of the bibs I made for her. It has fusible vinyl inside to catch all the drool (which she makes a LOT of!!). She is also on the quilt that I made to go with her crib bedding. I love the way both of them came out!



These two dresses are the same pattern as the dress I made Abby for Easter. These two I made for my cousin's little baby. My aunt asked me to make them for her, and I think they came out really well!


I also put together all the table toppers for Zach and Sarah's (brother/sister in law) wedding which I will post pictures of when we go to the reception, and I am almost done making my dress for said wedding. And next I am going to start some jammies for Abby! So much sewing!!
16 comments:
i love love love all the stuff that you sewed. especially the bibs and dressed!! they are adorable!
p.s. how did you change your post title font?! i love that too.
You can change the post title fonts by following the instructions here:
http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html
She's also got some WAY cute fonts for free!!
SO cute!!! I wish I could sew! What a talent you've got. :) Do you sell the dresses? ;)
I love all the things you have made. I have a list of things I would like to do, but things that are yet unfinished. I guess I should pull it out someday.
girl!!! i am in love with those dresses. you are so talented...and i am so jealous :) do you still want to help me with a shoot sometime? i think that'd be pretty fun.
your bibs and dresses are ADORABLE!!! you should totally start selling them on etsy.com
So cute! I'm totally jealous of your sewing skillz. Those dresses are adorable.
BriAnna! I'm glad you found my blog! I didn't even know you'd had a baby- girls are so MUCH fun aren't they?! Your little one is adorable! And way to go on all the crafts. I can't believe you've already gotten that many things accomplished after having a baby. McKelle just turned 3 months and I still have trouble getting the necessities done around the house, ha ha!
Everything looks so beautiful! I can't tell you what I'd give to have your sewing skills. I'm trying to make a quilt right now for our little guy and it's going SO slow because I don't know what I'm doing. Maybe someday I'll get better!
You are sooo talented! I am so jealous!
Good thing you got so much talent from your Mom! Just kidding, you are a quick study and can accomplish anything that you set out to do!
I need to know what pattern you used for the dress! Evie needs a super cute dress like those!!
Wow! i didn't know you were such a seamstress. It all looks great!
wow I love all the stuff you've made...you have great taste in fabrics! Your daughter is oh so cute! How did you make that valance? Just eyeballed it? I want one like it!
what pattern did you use for the dresses? i want to make one!
Post a Comment