11.8.09

Friends! I need your help!

Guess what?! I am starting an etsy shop! I have some baby things to sell, and a few other things... One thing I will be selling is an apron pattern, similar to the fun ruffly ones out there right now, but I need test drivers before it hits the market! I need between 2-3 people to make the pattern (I will send it to you if you are far away or bring it to you if you are close!) and tell me what was unclear or difficult to understand. I am looking for both beginner and intermediate levels. If I have everything the way it should be, it should take 2-4 hours, depending on how familiar you are with sewing. And then you have yourself an apron! If you want to do it, shoot me an email at jenkins.brianna at gmail dot com. Thanks!!

2 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

Yay! Send one my way!

Kat said...

SHOOT, how did i miss this one?!